Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The End of an Era


Today is dooms day for me. One of my favorite all time magazines Domino is down for the count. The devestation of the reality of it's demise has not completely set in, but it is quite possible when it does it wont be pretty. The magazine and the website are honeslty unlike any other decorating magazine that you might find on your best friends coffee table. The ideas, photos, blogs, and the feeling that you were always on the cusp when using Domino as your handbook to all things fresh and chic is gone. I cant help but feel like singing "another one bites the dust". To all you Domino lovers you will understand my dramatic post and to all of you unware of the Domino impact please forgive me for my theatrics.


**I just bought the book so I will have a little something to trust when I need a new wallpaper or paint idea


www.dominomag.com (have a look sooner than later )