Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Died!

It is possible that you have missed that I am literally obsessed with Jonathan Adler so I need to mention it again. Jonathan Adler is ridiculously perfect. I didn't think it could get better and then I stumbled upon this gem of a find this morning! Jonathan Adler now allows you to create your own pillows and rugs. You can choose from different patterns, colors, monograms, textures, sizes and just about anything else you can think of. A year a so ago I bought the Jonathan Adler Mansard Rug and although it definitely dented my wallet it was by far the best home investment I have ever made. To think that I could now customize everything exactly the way I want it is a dream. Take a look and I urge purchasing immediately!!
www.jonathanadler.com


**Monogrammed Rug**

**Pattern Rug**

**Patterned Pillow**

**Monogrammed Pillow**