Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bellman Please!

If you ever have ever read any of my previous posts or ever really met me you know that I am obsessed with hotels. Firmdale Hotels are primarily in London, but yesterday they opened their first New York Hotel in SoHo fittingly called the Crosby Street Hotel and it is absolutely impeccable in every way. It is seconds away from anywhere you would ever want to shop, eat or gaze at longingly and I am pretty sure I just found my next justification for buying those not needed tickets to NY. Vanity Fair called it " the most prestigious thoroughfare in the neighborhood - all cast iron and cobblestones, slightly off the beaten track, lined with independent boutiques". Are you kidding me Reservations Please!!

*P.S. Maybe they will let me live there for a couple of months?