Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Retire Me Just Yet!

OK so if you are anything like me you have too many clothes relative to space for actually housing all of your items. Don't get me wrong half of them are not wearable and I refuse to give them away because that "weird bright yellow t-shirt" just might be needed for something right? Anyway, so I try to put the clothes I don't need immediate access to either at the bottom of my dresser or in my current situation, towards the middle of the closet where the doors meet. Getting to that part of the closet is just a pain and I might as well put items like my weird yellow t-shirt or the jeans I don't see breaking out any time soon in that black hole. I have a great pair of high-waisted dark James jeans that I was contemplating moving to where "the doors meet". Today, however I saw this pic on Elle.com Street Chic in NY. She wears these high-waisted jeans perfectly and i love love them with the low cami. Iam thinking I keep those James jeans a little more accessible for a bit??

**P.S. Girls key in my opinion the key to these is the length perfectly over the toe!
Short in these pants= REAL REAL BAD!

http://www.elle.com/