Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I dont think they wear clogs here!

I remember the first semi-fancy hotel I stayed in when I was little in San Diego. It was so exciting the room service and the robes I think I was maybe all of 10 years old and telling my mom that I wanted to live forever where they left mints on your pillows at night. :) Yes I know, my mother at that point should have sensed the impending doom that was my addiction to things like "mints on your fresh pillows"! I never really got over with my obsession for hotels. I really like all kinds anything from big grand ridiculously gaudy hotels to quaint little bed and breakfasts make get me excited. Maybe, I just associate travel and vacation with them, but I am pretty sure I would stay at the hotel next store to my house if someone offered it to me!! I just recently came across this hotel in Germany called the Heidelberg Suites and it is perfection and is described like staying at " a friend's house more than a hotel". I don't know about you but if I had a friend who's house looked like this I would be a permanent tenant! Take a look :)

**P.S. ummm ya rooms have views of Heidelberg Castle give me a break can I get a ticket? Or if anyone wants to put me in their suitcase I will take that too!

http://www.heidelbergsuites.com/