Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friends Dont Let Friends Shop Retail

Juxtaposition :

An act or instance of placing close together or side by side, esp. for comparison or contrast

Juxtaposition is both one of my favorite words and one of my favorite home stores on the planet. I am telling you, walk into this store and you instantly want to bring home every piece they sell. The fabrics are to die for and the over sized furniture is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The other day I stopped by Juxtaposition and at the door next to a huge bin of over-sized pillows (another one of my all time favorite things) was a chalk board that said " Friends Don't Let Friends Shop Retail". Just when you think you cant love something more.....they go and put that outside the door of their store! I just love everything about this lovely haven of over-priced yet worth their weight and gold items!

**P.S. I am currently coveting the grey trellis fabric for pillows in the second pic!!

http://www.juxtapositionhome.com/