Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Lov'n

OK so I get about a million updates from various online shopping websites....they are probably the death of my wallet, however I love getting the little updates daily. Today, I got this Summer Treat email from TopShop.com! With every purchase you get one of the cute little beach bags below and I think they are super cute. I went on TopShop to see what I need in order to get one of these fun little summer must-haves and I happened to find a few little items that would justify getting the free treat as well as a new accessory or two! Take a look :)

**P.S. I am pretty sure that TopShop is the European Forever 21 and I am more than OK with that! :) hehehe.It is still cheap, but your not likely to be standing next to a 13 yr old at the mall with the same flannel shirt that you thought was find of the century from Forever 21!


*New from Kate Moss for TopShop*

*Quilted Belt from the new Marriane Collection*
*Studded Mini from the new Marianne Collection*
*Tie Dye Scarf from Kate Moss for TopShop*