Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just A Bite

Amy Atlas was once campaigning and practicing law and now is one of the most "it" event planners in NYC. Her dessert tables are both literally and figuratively edible! Her innovative and over the top dessert "art pieces" have been featured in everything from Martha Stewart Living to Food & Wine to about every Wedding Mag you can get your hands on and I,like I am sure anyone else who sees this little pics will be, am hooked!
*P.S. I am willing to bet you can't just have "a bite" of anything on any of these tables!*
Amy Atlas


*Mod Dessert Table for a Company Event*






*Bridal Brunch Dessert Table...umm yes this is exactly how I would like mine to look...not too much to ask is it?? ;)*









**Seasonal Dessert Table...I remember halloween with a pillow case full of candy and $14.99 princess costume...not quite like this**





*Birthday Party Dessert Table...again is this what your bday parties looked like?*








*Candy Shop Dessert Table...this looks like heaven*





*Wedding Dessert Table Inspired by the wedding invitation**








*Mother's Day Dessert Table..wow I am slacking I am impressed with myself when I give my Mother flowers and a card!*