Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sinful Snake Skin

So there are some items that if we are truly honest with ourselves.....that little voice inside is probably right. I mean do we really need a pair of snake skin flats?? That little rational angel voice in our heads would probably say no....however sometimes I think it pays to listen to that other little fun voice that says "YES! I absolutely positively NEED a pair of snakeskin slides!" I mean come on these little jewels are sure to be the hit of every little back yard bbq you are attending and I am convinced that they are worth it.

*P.S. Hello put these with a little white or black sundress with some gold jewelry....guaranteed dime status!

**P.P.S I would definitely wear these with a little white linen button down beach cover up for a summer stroll











http://www.toryburch.com/toryburch/browse/productDetail.jsp?icProduct=20098617&icSort=&icCategory=cat120014