Friday, February 27, 2009

Bergdorf Blondes

Alright so even if you say you dont watch The City on MTV....I know that you do, but what I do not know is if you have noticed the insane Bergdorf Goodman Restaurant featured on the show that is actually my favorite character of them all. The girls tend to meet there when discussing someone cheating on someone else, but I became less concered about these girls and their cheating boyfriends and more about the insane backgrounds they were having these convos in. This restaurant is designed by one of my favs Kelly Wearstler, please note her name, i guarantee you she has designed any hotel in LA or NY that has been in any magazine or tv show in the last 5 years. She is a genius!!!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/

*I apologize for the quality of the photos! Take a look a the website they are amazing, trust!**