Thursday, February 26, 2009

METALLICA

So this season is all about Metallics according to ELLE...which by the way "according to ELLE" means according to "what matters". Anyway.. so first I was just going to post these pics because I liked them, then I noticed the Preen dress which I had seen on Mandy Moore in black a few months ago and loved. The best part of the outfit was her METALLIC CHRISTIANS!!! I am feverioushly searching for these and have yet to find them, but I am pretty sure you would feel as if you were floating while wearing these little disco balls of heaven.
The second pic features an oversized Silver Metallic Coach bag, which I wanted to note because if anyone else has noticed....Coach is stepping up their game lately and I believe purse improvement is something that should always be noted :) hhehe! Break out your shining bedazzled accessories quickly girls!!

**Side Note please dont wear shiny sequin items that include lycra! That should be left at Wet Seal and in a distant memory of school talent show!**



**Someone needs to purchase these shoes and I would prefer it was for me!**



http://www.coach.com/






**I dont think any of these are wearable, but this Versace Fringed Gold Dress is worth a look**