Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Denim Heaven

So sometimes when I think of Jean Jackets I cant help but think of the GAP and Khaki. Its hard to get past the part of them that makes you sure you should be pairing a pair of brown loafers, or something horrific with them. However, lately I have admitedly seen two that I like at both Bloomingdales (Citizens of Humanity) and Nordstroms (William Rast). Both the exact right wash and the sleeves stopped short enough to be able to roll up to your elbow. They look perfect over a dress, with a skirt or a pair of black skinnies. I think they are good staple, just stay away from pairing these little numbers with anything that someone on 7th Heaven might have worn and your probably safe :)
**William Rast. Please note wash is cuter in real life**

*Madewell Exclusive for Shopbop. This is their new denim line. Super Cute!*
*Rich & Skinny. Love this Wash**