Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What doesnt this guy do?!!!

Ok so the fact that I am pretty much obsessed with all things William Rast could have a little to do with that anything Mr. Timberlake touches is INSANE.....however standing alone William Rast definitely has items to take note of. I have three pairs of the jeans and they are comfortable and effortless and the wash is exactly what you want it to be. Monday night William Rast debuted its Spring 2009 line at NY fashion week and it is already available online. Here are few pics from the show....which I need to attend at some point in my life, as well as a couple of items that might be must haves. Justin Timberlake pretty much can do anything he wants these days so I am curious when he is going to decide to dump Jessica and find me!




**Jessica is wearing a trench from the new line at Fashion Week! Super cute!**

**The Jacket that Bar is wearing backstage was featured on the Runway as well!**