Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hob Knobbing

Ok so maybe I was the last to know this (which is quite possible), but Anthropologie has a really really cute home line. Some of the furniture is gorgeous, although insanely overpriced. What I have come across lately is their home accessories, which are NOT insanely overpriced and they feel like a find that only you have found! Recently, I purchased a set of bowls that make me think I am a part of Hollywood Regency 60s shin dig thrown by Ralph Lauren. The bowls were $12 a piece! Last night I came across these vintage looking handles and knobs that are super cheap and can dress up any kitchen , closet, or a boring dresser.....



http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=DECORATING&navAction=poppush&navCount=19&pushId=DECOR_HARDWARE&id=DECOR_HARDWARE