Thursday, May 7, 2009

I New I Liked Her!

I don't know if anyone but me actually watched Whitney Port's spin off from the Hills where she moved to NY, but I did and in a few episodes there was a really really pretty blonde girl with a gap in her teeth giving Whit bf advice. I was perusing NYLON Magazine's 10th anniversary party photos and I came across this first photo of Model Jessica Hart. I loved her look so much so I started digging and come to find out she is that same girl MTV's the City and she is an AUSTRALIAN model. Her personal style is impeccable and she is more than worth taking note of. Ummmm.... hello model, Australian, gorgeous, and effortlessly chic. Take a look and copy her style cause its perfecto!

**P.S. This is the perfect way to wear a blazer and fedora she looks ridiculous