Thursday, May 28, 2009

She Got It From Her Mama

There are certain images that stay completely vivid and real in your memory from when you were young....so much so that the thought of them are as if they are sitting right in front of you.
I will never forget the way my mom's wrists looked to me when I was little. She has super tiny wrists and they were always tan with some sort of silver chunky cuff on one of them. Cuffs were sort of her thing before there were everyone else's "thing" (this of course she prides her self on hehe). The other day I was planning a few outfits (unfortunately yes I do that often) and every imaginary ensemble that I created involved some sort of cuff or chunky bracelet. I couldn't help, but laugh and think of my mom's tiny tanned wrists with her big chunky cuffs....aww the apple doesn't fall far!

**P.S. I am going to doubt that her cuffs cost even 1/4 of what these David Yurman Summer beauties cost, but they did the trick!**

http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/subcategory.aspx?folderId=/women/newarrivals&page=1