Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Shoes

Well....the Memorial Day long weekend has come and gone which is slightly depressing, but what it makes me realize is that summer has definitely arrived and its time to break out those summer shoes. How perfect are these summer heels with a little sunny dress??!! InStyle featured the maroon version of these heels as the perfect summer shoe, but I think the cream color is a little more bang for your buck. Piperlime is a part of Banana republic and I feel like they would be those shoes that just constantly go back to when needing just the right nondescript cute leg lengthening :) Take a look!

**P.S. They are only $130 divided by how many times I think I will wear them they are practically free!

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=678604002&tid=plsp1r&kwid=1&ap=7