Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yacht Required

OK I can honestly say that I have never noticed towels this much in my entire life. I am not really sure if there have always been this many options of designer beach towels or this is something that they think should be offered right now.....It doesn't make much sense to debut $500 Louis Vuitton towels in this economy, but regardless they are fun to look at! I am pretty sure to rock one of these towels you need your own private yacht in addition to the towels because otherwise you might just look straight ridiculous pulling it out of a back pack eheheh :). Some of you are probably more fearless than I am so if you are and you have $500 to lay on in the sand, these would be my favorite suggestions!!

http://www.eluxury.com/

*P.S. What a dream is the first photo?!!!**



















**These Are the Sarongs Louis is Featuring for the Summer Season
(now won of these might just be necessary ;) !!*