Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not Just a Beach Towel

OK so a few weeks ago my bff and I were perusing Laguna for the perfect beach towel. I know I know.... you are thinking "there is such thing as the perfect beach towel?" I promise you there is! Anyway, so we were on a mission and I remembered I had spotted a few perfect little numbers at a local store, but had not bothered the first time to check out who made the towels. Well.....basically I should have! On our mission we went back to this local spot to check out the beach towels and fortunately or unfortunately we loved them just as much as I did the first time. The towels were Missoni..hahaha of course they were Missoni! Now, this is the part where I might sound nuts (if i didnt already )... I think these are worth the price. They are not cheap, but they are amazing and I promise you will be the only one with this towel of perfection! Take a look!

P.S. Now you have to guard your towel like your first born, but its worth it :)

P.P.S Saks, Barneys & Neimans all carry these towels online