Friday, March 27, 2009

As Long As She Doesnt Talk

Ok so Megan Fox is undeniably pretty ridiculous looking, however not to be a hater but have you ever heard her speak? Its really unfortunate it takes the pretty almost away. Well....I thought that and then I saw these pics of her and the pretty is back because I cant hear her I guess! She looks amazing in these True Religion Joey Cut-Offs as does Audrina Patridge. I recently had an event to wear a cowgirl outfit (dont ask) and I tried on quite a few pairs of cut-off shorts. The True Religion Joey Shorts were by far the best. They are the right length and dont cut off weird portions of your leg. Love them and highly recommend them. Not so sure I look like these girls, but still they are my fav!




**Joey Cut-Offs come in Light and Medium Wash**