Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Requires a Bib!

Ok so a few weeks ago I was saying to my bff that I really wanted one of those huge ornate necklaces that Olivia Palermo wears on The City. They look straight out of Fairy Tale Theater. Anyway, so today to my surprise on WhoWhatWearDaily, the featured accessory are these various Bib necklaces. Everyone from Jcrew to Vera Wang to Valentino is featuring these necklaces in their spring lines so I suggest finding your fav sooner than later. On a side note I wanted to look particularly into who makes the one that Olivia (even though she seriously is not nice) rocks quite often & I think I found a gold mine! Roberta Freymann makes costume jewlery, clutches, scarves, belts and the list goes on for pretty good prices. Please take a look at just a few of the jewels below!!

http://www.robertafreymann.com/

**CHECK OUT HIS SITE FOR HER RETAIL STORES TO ORDER**

**Wine Drop Necklace You Can Change the Colors Too!**


**Peacock Clutch Are you Serious???*


**Double Buckle Belt**







**Gisele Clutch**