Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Part Of the Club

Members Only has been around for a very long time....When I mentioned to my mom that I wanted one of their bomber jackets she couldnt help, but laugh! Members Only is more than back regardless of the laughs you might get when mentioning it. The jackets are so cute and the skinny jeans might be magic....or the model they have on their site is just super skinny one or the other. I love their little camel cap sleeve dress I feel like it would be super cute with black riding boots and a jean jacket....I know I know I think a jean jacket goes with everything these days! You can find their minis on pre-order on Singer22 and they have a really good website as well!

**Navy Mini Only $50 on Preorder!**

















**Black Leather Bomber Love It!**




** Camel Cap Sleeve!*








** Skinny Jeans Come In Black Too!**







**Red Nylon So Cute!**







**Rhianna And Whitney In Members Only**