Thursday, March 26, 2009

Selective Denim

Ok so up until the last few months in my life I would have considered myself very "selective" about my denim. I have more denim in my closet then could possibly ever be needed in a life time and I always feel like the next pair is different than the last. In fact it was once said by an old friend " she would rather have a new pair of jeans then buy food". At first I was offended and then I realized she was RIGHT! Anyway, so I would never have suggested a pair of jeans from Arden B. before in past life, but then a few months ago I bought a pair of skinnies for $13 from Forever 21 and they are staple in my wardrobe. My jean snobbbery is slowly but surely beginning to lift. I am not saying to give up on your William Rast or Dylan George high end denims because they have their place as well, but I have decided so do some cheapies! Audrina Patridge is the new girl for Divine Rights of Denim sold currently at Arden B. I think these might be worth giving a shot if they look the way they do on her! Take a look :)

**Side Note what is up with her face! I think its the Restalin in her lips so strange looking!**

http://www.ardenb.com/