Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Never Fails

Who What Wear Daily never fails to represent the most gorgeous up and coming models. Their model of the month for March is Lily Donaldson (dont look at too many pics of her its slightly depressing), but what I was more interested in was her accessories! I love the short engineer boots that she pairs with the skirt. WWWD recommends the Frye Engineer boot, which I think would be so cute paired with a floral for spring like this Joie dress. BTW this look is dangerously close to every outfit Kelly Taylor wore circa her scary "burn episodes" of 90210....so be careful with it!! I also love Lily Donaldson's arm bracelet. I want to find one that is thin and pretty, but I also like House Of Harlow's 1960 chunky arm bracelet for the same effect!

*Singer 22 features all of the House Of Harlow Jewlery!*


*Nordstroms for the Joie Dress & Frye Boots!*




** Frye Engineer Boot Comes in Brown Too*






**Joie Florals very in right now!**



** Lile Donaldsen with Thin Arm Bracelet**



**p.s. I am not sure she needs to wear all of her jewlery at once but I like one piece at a time!**