Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's My Birthday I Can Dream If I Want To!

I wanted to save this post until a special day and well I cant think of a better day than My Bday! These pics are from a website called Jak&Jil and they like are looking into a magazine shoot, but these are snap shots from the women's real lives! During Fashion week in Paris Les Tuileries become a meeting ground for every fashion editor, buyer stylist, photographer, model. I kinda like to think of the French Tuileries as the "mall or quad" of highschool, but every crowd is the cool crowd and you are only admitted to this highschool if you where your 6 inch Louboutins as comfortably as most of us wear flip flops. Happy Birthday to me look at these pics insane!!!

http://www.jak&jil.com/

**Side note I have this Miu Miu bag and yes I am stating that fact because I am pretty excited to have a least one item out of all these ridiculous pieces. Now how do I go about getting the rest of this stuff??**