Monday, March 30, 2009

Model Approach

There are multiple reasons you could be obsessed with Miranda Kerr. She is ridiculously gorgeous, she is Australian, she is dating Orlando Bloom, she is a Victoria's Secret Model.....the list goes on and on. What I am most obsessed with though is her ability to look completely effortless with time less, but trendy pieces. I have needed (yes I said needed ;) the Mahina Louis Vuitton she is carrying below for quite sometime and now the XL version comes in Elephant Grey!! Maybe the Easter bunny will bring me it in my basket this year? Also, take a look at her short black motorcycle boots. Usually Spring and Summer call for putting away the boots, but the short version allows to not put away our favorite little stompers!

**Miranda with her Lovely Louis!**

**Looks a little darker here in real life really is like soft elephant grey!**

**Miranda Short Motorcylce Boots**

**Miranda in Soho. Love this Tuxedo Jacket paired down with grey jeans**
**Frye Engineer Boots www.nordstroms.com. I know these were already posted about, but its because I think they are super cute!**


**Juicy Ankle Boots http://www.bloomingdales.com/ On Sale**

**Frye Fiona Boot http://www.nordstroms.com/**