Friday, March 27, 2009

On a Roll & A Sucker for Packaging!

I think I am on a roll today because I just keep seeing amazing items. I have been in love with D.L. & Co. for awhile. Their candles and home accessories are always floating around the likes of Barneys, Bergdorf', and your local favorite Home store. They describe their company as this... "d.l. & co., was born of the desire to bring objects of opulence and beauty to those who yearn for the uncommon and exquisite. every item designed is intended to unfold like a love letter, each detail revealing a procession of small delights". I would buy ANYTHING that was described with that description. Unfolds like a love letter??? Ridiculous! Take a look at the packaging & the names of everything, love it!

http://www.dlcompany.com/

**Belle of India Diffuser**



**Seven Deadly Sing Collection**



** Cordial Stationary**



**Lady Rhubarb Diffuser**



**Thorn Apple**



**Pink Pepper**



**Lady Rhubarb Candle**