Monday, March 30, 2009

Bringing the Black Back

So every year that I can remember since I was 6 my mom would give my sister and I a new bathing suit as kind of start to our summer! I remember my first one was a little red one piece with blue polka dots :) Unfortunately, for my mom I never let a tradition die and therefore still expect my kick off to summer to be waiting for me on easter morning. This year I am not however hoping for a polka dot one piece....I think I am going back to basics this year with a staple black suit. Can you really every go wrong with black? I think not so.....below is my pick for summer!! Maya Bikinis are tiny, but wearable and in my opinion are the perfect suits to lounge in or frolic throwing your frisbee in the sand (hehe if your the frolic type of girl that is!)


**p.s. I am well aware that Marisa Miller makes this suit look mildly insane!**


**Singer22 Maya Signature Bikini in Black Also Comes in Prefect Pink!!**