Monday, April 6, 2009

Do They Click When I Walk??

Ok so when my younger sister was little she was what you might call a "contradiction in terms". She simultaneously wanted to be both the first woman in the NFL while still being concerned with how sparkly her first day of school shoes would be. She had two main criteria for her new school shoes. The shoes must be covered in glitter and they must must make a clicking sound when she walked like grown ups high heels! Her favorites were a pair of red Nordstroms "Dorothy like" red sparkly flat slippers. After countless "click tests" of the shoes and just the right amount of glitter my mom let her pick these little ruby red beauties for her first day of school. My sister slept in these shoes she couldn't get enough. So today when I went on NeimanMarcus.com and saw the fall Christian Louboutin Red Glittered Platform I couldn't help but laugh. These Christian's are the equivalent to my 6 year old sisters ruby reds and I can guarantee you these Platform's would click when she walked! !

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/

**From Fall 09 Christian Louboutin Collection**