Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dye Me

I have been sorta fighting the fact that Tie Dye is back in style because....well it kind of scares me a little, but I decided I am going to be adventurous and give it a chance. I have looked at a lot of little tie dye numbers and I have come to the conclusion that C & C & Gypsy 05 have the cutest of them all. Every brand is making them for summer but the colors on some of them seem off to me and I feel like if you are going to do it has to be pretty on point. I am not so sure I would spend $225 on a tie dye dress but you can kinda take these as inspiration and find one at some local store for wayyy cheaper. It was recently suggested to me that we try to make a dress at home!! That is going to be interesting I usually go for buying the $225 item before I attempt to MAKE anything so we shall see :)

**P.S. Gypsy 05 is a celebrity favorite & I love the Second Turquoise One**

Gypsy 05 in more color combos avail at Singer 22












**Shopbop.com C&C California Summer Tie Dye Dresses**