Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tinsel Town

A couple of months ago I was driving in Beverly Hills and actually getting very frustrated because I hate driving anywhere in L.A. Trying desperately to get to the freeway, on my way out I noticed this really really glittery "tinsel like" building. Anything, sparkly catches my eye so almost hitting the car in front of me I stared at the building longingly. I couldn't believe that I had never noticed it before in my L.A. travels, but I had not! Then for a quick second I could see that inside was a champagne glass tower with shoes placed strategically all over the tower. A CHAMPAGNE GLASS TOWER WITH BEAUTIFUL SHOES & A BUILDING BASICALLY MADE OUT OF SEQUINS??? What is better than that combination I ask you?!
Maison Martin Margiela is responsible for both some of the looks below and that amazing sparkle town building below. The inside looks just as insane their clothes dont look to shabby either! Take a look!!!!

**Maison Ripped Jeans**
**Maison Oversized Star Cocktail Ring on Charlize*

**Kate Moss in Maison**
**More Maison Emerald Glitter Loveliness**

**Maison Martin Margiela Store in L.A.*