Friday, April 3, 2009

I Need A Bigger Closet!

Rebecca Minkoff Handbags have been lurking around since their launch in 2001. They are the "it" bags that you see on the arms of everyone from Rachel Bilson to Rachel McAdams except the bags aren't branded with a million logos so you don't always know they are the brilliance that is Rebecca Minkoff. Her 2009 Spring line stands out as her best in my opinion and the colors and details are making me think that I am going to need a much bigger closet to fit all of these beauties. The first handbag that caught my eye is the Stud Devote in black that LC is wearing below. I know it works when it is not something that I would normally like and I still want it. It totally works with Conrad's summer hippie look.Ummm & hello how cute is the tan & white with the studs in pics 1 & 2????? Basically, I am saying I love everything this season so check them out!! . Happy Friday!

P.S. Singer 22 sells a ton and chickdowntown.com always has great sales on Rebecca's Bags!