Thursday, April 16, 2009

Watch List

So I was perusing InStyle.com and I came across this pic of Katrina Bowden (30 Rock) at the Conde Nast Travel Hot List Party. Katrina is on the left in the super floral jacket. I actually really liked her outfit & especially paired with the little navy number underneath. I was thinking about how Katrina was also recently picked as one of the best dressed at the Emmy's in a little sky blue dress.Her outfits prompted me to start looking back on her fashion as she is emerging on the "instyle party pic" list. Katrina Bowden is someone to watch! Her style is getting better (as she makes more money she gets better stylist) but regardless i think she seems fresh and I think she should be put on your watch list because.....well I think she is going to start looking real cute real soon and you will want what she has similar to the way I want everything that Rachel Bilson has!


**P.S. You may think I am crazy for inferring all this from this from one funny jacket that possibly looks like a tablecloth, but have faith her enviable outfits are coming!!**