Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Theory on Saturday

OK....so I am a HUGE fan of Theory. Theory hands-down makes the best basics but, don't make you feel like you just walked out of a catalogue. The thing about theory though is sometimes you feel like you are wearing work clothes constantly. Today, I was looking at shopbops new Vince look book for spring and summer and I decided that Vince is your answer to the weekend. If you love Theory as much as I do but, don't want to feel 20 years older than you actually are (although times is ticking I know :)) Vince is your answer to what you should be wearing on your Saturday. Take a look at the cute new additions to Vince's line below. Plus I love love the little Femme Sneakers by Bensimon they pair all the shorts with so cute and only $55!
**P.S. I have the black linen vest 3 pics down and its versatile and to die for love it!**