Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE!

There are very few things that I can say that I know for sure, but I can tell you one thing I do know......When Elle does a Fashion Spotlight on ANYTHING it is because it is a trend that is coming whether you like it or not! This month Elle did their Fashion Spotlight on Blue Heaven and everything that is denim. Dresses and Jackets were made exclusively for Barneys made completely out of denim and I am telling you all denim ensembles are a thing of the present. I am not as adventurous as some so I will be sticking to some of the denim dresses, but every designer from Vince to Lanvin to Alexander Wang is debuting very denim looks and they are starting to grow on me. Elle pairs all of the model's outfits below with accessories such as Vintage Chanel Fedoras, which not all of us can do so instead add some edgy chunky jewelry you will get a "similar" effect.


**P.S. Please wear this look with caution and be picky about it don't just drape in denim**


**P.P.S The 4th dress down is Bottega Venetta & one more thing I know for really sure is when Bottega talks you LISTEN!!**


http://www.ellemag.com/