Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Don Johnson & Miami Vice Inspire Me???!!

OK so I am not sure that I thought I would ever say that Miami Vice not to mention specifically Don Johnson would inspire me, but today I am actually saying it. I saw this picture and I couldn't help but laugh because honestly I love these colors for summer. How perfect when you are tan and beachy?! Rory Beca features a bunch of bright must haves for summer! Shopbop once again comes through with the right trend just when I need it. Take a look at their look book for 291 for summer. I love it love it. Pretty soon I am going to be sporting straw fedoras and pastels everywhere! : ) well....maybe not everywhere there is a time and a place people?! Possibly only in Miami :)

http://www.shopbop.com/


*CHECK OUT THE SINGER 22 items THROUGH THE LINK IN PINK!*


**Hello don't their pastels and their serious chains inspire u? haha Iam kidding DO NOT TELL YOUR BOYFRIENDS TO ROCK GOLD CHAINS EVER!!!**





**RORY BECA & GEREN FORD MUST HAVES FOUND @ SINGER22**








291 SHOPBOP LOOK BOOK SO SUMMER FLORIDA MINUS THE STICKYNESS LOVES IT!