Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is with their models?

I love American Apparel and I have done several posts on their stuff, because I honestly think they have the best basics for ridiculously good prices. I do not however understand their models....I guess its a Euro thing, but anyway back to the point. The Unisex Circle Scarf is something you must own. I bought it a few months ago at their new store in San Fran and it is by far the most useable accessory I have ever owned. It looks like the perfect weight when its just wrapped around like a normal scarf, you can leave it wrapped only once which is fun, and throw it over your head if its raining. The throwing over your head part looks slightly like you are channeling Grace Jones (look her up you will see what I mean) but it helps hehe :). I dont know if I would rock all these ways of wearing the scarf, but its nice to know you have options! Plus look at all the colors it comes in!!


***Side note you can totally wear it any season
Summer or Winter & I have it in black obviously!***